About Me

My photo
Jinger Yeoh, 18 years old, 18.9.1995, Penang, Malaysia. If you're wondering who is 'Lia de Regere', that might be me. (;

Friday, November 26, 2010

Life's like this.

Haven't been updating my blog for a long time.. Well, here I am! (:
Just wanna let you guys know that I'm in Korea right now. I'll be back on Sunday. Presents to come! I know you can't wait. xD Life's not the same as before, I'm getting used to the drastic changes so I guess i'm growing up pretty well! Thanks for everyone who cheered me up and gave me strength to move on whenever I feel cloudy.
I don't know why I keep saying this, but I'll never let you guys down, so please have faith in me. Things are not easy as they were before, I'll do my best and cope with everything, so excuse me if I have done/am doing anything stupid, I'll get over the stuffs soon.
AKTF; Always Keep The Faith.

LOVE LOADS. ♥

No comments: