About Me

My photo
Jinger Yeoh, 18 years old, 18.9.1995, Penang, Malaysia. If you're wondering who is 'Lia de Regere', that might be me. (;

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tribute to my heart

"What would happen if I were to fight for life like this?" I keep asking myself.
If I were to go back to the past and change everything, it might not turn out the way I want it to be.. So why did I keep asking for another chance when I'm not sure that everything will turn out better?
I'm so confused at everything, I don't know how to move forward, and I don't know how to look back. My mind kept telling me that I can't just stand there and do nothing, but my body wont move.
"What to do?" I asked myself. And then thousands of answers popped out in my head, I can't seem to choose one.
So I stood there, watching people passing by and having the time of their life. Then I wonder.. Why did I even stop? It felt as if something was bothering me, but I never found out what it was. "Ah, that's it! I lack of passion!" I confronted myself. But no, I knew that wasn't it..

Then life kept going and time kept flowing.. Finally, an opportunity was right in front of me. I stood there and stare blankly at it.. Once again, I didn't know what to do. I was afraid that I'd make a mistake, but I didn't wanna let it go. Then it showed me a vision, of how people move on and how people went for what they want. It showed me how successful they are right now.
So I followed.. I ran along the long road and I saw, talented people, those who are better than me, trying to work out their dreams, but only some succeeded. Then I froze and stood there again, feeling afraid, I wondered if I could really make it. With the heart full of doubt, I realized.. it was 'confidence' that I was lacking all along.

With every step I take, walking towards the opportunity that was right in front of me, my heart became weaker and weaker. Then, someone called my name, telling me to go for it. I look back, and I saw my friends and family cheering for me. At the same time, I saw 'Faith' in their heart. I smiled, I ran for it, I did my best, I came out with a smile.

After a month, nothing came to me, and I knew that I failed, but the result didn't matter, it everyone's faith I had to keep. I was proud of what I did, and I'm sure how I will improve myself when the next opportunity comes. I feel so thankful for everyone and I've learned so much on my way there.

Once again, I'd like to thank all my friends and family for all the love and support. Thank you!

LOVE LOADS. ♥

No comments: